Ventnor is a very dangerous place to live, because it shields us from the reality of the global threat.
- We are a seaside town, known for its warm climate, with tropical plants growing in the Botanical Gardens, and so to have even warmer summers is wonderful. It will bring back the holidaymakers to the town.
- We love to surf and kite-surf, and the stormier seas are even better these days.
- Pollution is not a problem – breathe in our wonderful fresh sea air.
- All the nasty things like power stations and steel works are on the north island. Our countryside is so pretty we don’t even have to have wind farms.
- We have no industry messing up the atmosphere and we pump all our sewage to somewhere else.
So are you are greener than you look? Where do you stand in the categories below?
- I understand all about climate change and mankind’s contribution to it, and I am personally doing various small things to lessen the effect I have on this situation. Maybe this will be sufficient.
- I understand all about climate change and I am going to completely change my lifestyle so that I and my successors will benefit.
- I understand all about climate change and global warming. I heard one or two scientists say that it is a natural phenomena, i.e. not manmade. That is good news because it enables me to carry on as before. Rising sea levels don’t worry me up here in Zig-Zag road. Sorted.
- I belong to the flat earth society. I have made up my mind. Please don’t confuse me with facts.
- Aren’t the summers nice and warm lately?
“¦hopefully you stand you are somewhere between 1 and 2 “¦Look at Google for the real shape of the earth.