Don't forget to register for the Loudest fundraising event on water – The Wave Project’s Paddle Out LOUD - taking place on 30th April with a choice of two paddles, both ending in Sandown.
- Allan runs London Marathon to raises cash to support young British athletes 26, April 2018
- Dave Stewart on Lynnbottom traffic: Residents need to change their behaviour 26, April 2018
- Increase in number of grooming crimes recorded by police 26, April 2018
- Ryde Arts Festival returns this summer thanks to Arts Council grant 26, April 2018
- Tourism boost anticipated from cruise liner stop-off 26, April 2018
- Bebe’ccino hosts celebration party before moving to pastures new 26, April 2018
- Isle of Wight CCG needs to make £9.4m of cuts in coming year 26, April 2018
- ‘End PJ Paralysis 70 Day Challenge’ at St Mary’s 26, April 2018
- Lynnbottom slip road closed until 10am to restrict queueing 26, April 2018
- Isle of Wight roadworks and road closures 26th April 2018 26, April 2018
What readers say
See latest comments ...
Isle of Wight Events