Don't forget to register for the Loudest fundraising event on water – The Wave Project’s Paddle Out LOUD - taking place on 30th April with a choice of two paddles, both ending in Sandown.
- Two stings in one week for Isle of Wight paedophile hunter group 19, January 2018
- Councillor’s urgent plea to save the iconic Umbrella Tree 19, January 2018
- 18 year old sexually assaulted in Ryde at 2am 19, January 2018
- Council to charge up to £1,000 for Islanders to access homes via IWC car parks 19, January 2018
- Isle of Wight roadworks and road closures 19th January 2018 19, January 2018
- Letter: Let’s find better ways to manage the Island’s hedgerows 18, January 2018
- Calling all schools: Take part in nationwide pupil online-safety survey 18, January 2018
- Vote: Isle of Wight shortlisted for ‘Holiday Destination of the Year’ 18, January 2018
- Worried about debt? Seek advice early, say Citizens Advice Isle of Wight 18, January 2018
- Sensible advice if you witness a rolled car 18, January 2018
What readers say
See latest comments ...
Isle of Wight Events