Don't forget to register for the Loudest fundraising event on water – The Wave Project’s Paddle Out LOUD - taking place on 30th April with a choice of two paddles, both ending in Sandown.
- Head to Newport Roman Villa this half term for frighteningly good fun 19, October 2018
- Latest crime figures for the Isle of Wight reveal changes 19, October 2018
- Take part in Big Draw at Quay Arts this half term 19, October 2018
- Bravery of Isle of Wight officers and public honoured following plane crash 19, October 2018
- Lack of support from Island’s drug and alcohol service led to attempted suicide 19, October 2018
- Funding boost for Isle of Wight adult social care 19, October 2018
- Isle of Wight patient safety a ‘serious concern’ says watchdog 19, October 2018
- From the canvas to the plate: Book now for unique 12-course gastronomical vegan feast 18, October 2018
- ‘Luddites’ launch campaign for King Lud Pub to be protected 18, October 2018
- It’s not too late to share your very own Isle of Wight Hidden Heroes 18, October 2018
What readers say
See latest comments ...
Isle of Wight Events