Don't forget to register for the Loudest fundraising event on water – The Wave Project’s Paddle Out LOUD - taking place on 30th April with a choice of two paddles, both ending in Sandown.
- Isle of Wight and UK Pride: Your guide to what’s on offer 18, July 2018
- Join the Lifeboat Lotto to help our independent lifeboat stations 18, July 2018
- Small Business of the Year Award for Isle of Wight design agency 17, July 2018
- Isle of Wight MP, Bob Seely, launches his ‘Island Manifesto’ 17, July 2018
- Further seasonal drop Isle of Wight residents claiming out of work benefits 17, July 2018
- Podcast: First published interview with Visit Isle of Wight’s new MD 17, July 2018
- Welcome u-turn by Isle of Wight council on school bus seats controversy 17, July 2018
- £25,000 boost for East Wight heritage projects 17, July 2018
- Victoria of Wight heads across the Sea of Marmara 17, July 2018
- Cowes RNLI join Solent rescue after 41ft yacht mast crashes down 17, July 2018
What readers say
See latest comments ...
Isle of Wight Events