MyCharleston dancers are toe tapping their way around some of the south coast’s most iconic landmarks, including Sandown Pier on the Isle of Wight.
- Islanders take to the beaches for Isle of Wight Day beach cleans 24, September 2019
- Police find blue bandana at scene of burglary 24, September 2019
- Isle of Wight council show their support for the skateboarding community 24, September 2019
- Letter: West Wight parents blighted by conflicting messages over planned school closure 23, September 2019
- Pupils at Cowes Enterprise College take part in climate change day of action 23, September 2019
- Hotel ‘has had its day’ says owners looking to redevelop Sandown site 23, September 2019
- St Mary’s Roundabout: ‘The wrong scheme at wrong time’ says petitioner approaching 2,000 signatures 23, September 2019
- Knitted teddy bears given to children living with domestic abuse: How to knit and donate 23, September 2019
- Licence for kebab house could be revoked following reports of violence against customers 23, September 2019
- Grants to support marginalised women and girls and help them fulfil their potential 23, September 2019
What readers say
See latest comments ...
Isle of Wight Events