14-year-old Reece from Totland beat 75 other drivers to become the 2019 Junior Special National Champion.
- There were green garlands galore at Ryde Library as part of Ryde Arts 10, December 2019
- See the Isle of Wight classic cars that have raised thousands for Mountbatten 10, December 2019
- Students spent night on the streets in minus degrees weather to raise awareness and cash for night shelter 10, December 2019
- General Election 2019: Where and when to vote this Thursday on the Isle of Wight 10, December 2019
- Proposed 5-storey building on seafront an ‘unacceptable eyesore’ say residents: Still time to have your say (updated) 9, December 2019
- Budding Isle of Wight legal eagles battle it out in the courtroom 9, December 2019
- Cash boost for Phoenix Project means minibus on the horizon 9, December 2019
- Rallying call to gather protesters over plans for 165 new Isle of Wight homes 9, December 2019
- Personal Bests galore for Ryde Harriers at the Victory 5 9, December 2019
- Restaurant plans for the end of this Isle of Wight pier now live 9, December 2019
What readers say
See latest comments ...
Isle of Wight Events