14-year-old Reece from Totland beat 75 other drivers to become the 2019 Junior Special National Champion.
- Letter: West Wight parents blighted by conflicting messages over planned school closure 23, September 2019
- Pupils at Cowes Enterprise College take part in climate change day of action 23, September 2019
- Hotel ‘has had its day’ says owners looking to redevelop Sandown site 23, September 2019
- St Mary’s Roundabout: ‘The wrong scheme at wrong time’ says petitioner approaching 2,000 signatures 23, September 2019
- Knitted teddy bears given to children living with domestic abuse: How to knit and donate 23, September 2019
- Licence for kebab house could be revoked following reports of violence against customers 23, September 2019
- Grants to support marginalised women and girls and help them fulfil their potential 23, September 2019
- Labour Conference passes Isle of Wight Labour motion to reform schools 23, September 2019
- Build on Isle of Wight’s remarkable history and architecture say Historic England to the council 23, September 2019
- Find out more about our puzzling Universe at Cafe Scientifique 23, September 2019
What readers say
See latest comments ...
Isle of Wight Events