56 year old man to complete 21 marathons in 21 consecutive days across the New Forest from 9th September to raise money for children's hospices.
- Isle Create shine a light beautifully on Isle of Wight’s creative talent 15, February 2019
- Cabinet decision will exclude Law Centre from ‘meaningful bid’, says petitioner 15, February 2019
- Council appear positive about Community Interest Company taking over Umbrella Tree 15, February 2019
- Closure of All Saints Primary is council officers’ ‘preferred option’ 15, February 2019
- Police hunt for motorcyclist who assaulted police officer 15, February 2019
- Petition to keep West Wight school open triggered by Newport West Cllr’s ‘must close’ comment 15, February 2019
- Book now for free session on researching local, house or family history 15, February 2019
- Isle of Wight artists exhibit ‘season by season celebration’ of natural and built heritage 15, February 2019
- Isle of Wight rally drivers win Phil Collings Memorial 15, February 2019
- Isle of Wight council’s use of public health funding is ‘discriminatory’, say community facilities 15, February 2019
What readers say
See latest comments ...
Isle of Wight Events