Bader Braves Aviation Days offer youngsters with a disability the opportunity to experience the same excitement that famous legless WW2 fighter ace, Douglas Bader, himself enjoyed throughout his life, namely flight in a light aircraft.
- Get your end of summer festival fix at The Downs Festival Bristol 22, August 2019
- Contentious Bembridge building now going to auction 22, August 2019
- Chale Show helps Isle of Wight children and young people with cancer 22, August 2019
- Significant improvement in GCSE results say Isle of Wight council 22, August 2019
- Isle of Wight GCSE Results: 86% of pupils achieve pass rate of 9 to 4 at Ryde School 22, August 2019
- First pairs of white-tailed eagles released on the Isle of Wight 22, August 2019
- Restoration of Northwood House Rotunda celebrated at launch 22, August 2019
- Red Funnel shortlisted for Maritime UK’s Award for supporting British shipbuilding 22, August 2019
- Isle of Wight GCSE Results: Students and staff worked so hard to achieve some exceptional results at The Bay CE 22, August 2019
- Isle of Wight GCSE Results: Significant improvements in results across subjects at Cowes Enterprise 22, August 2019
What readers say
See latest comments ...
Isle of Wight Events