Just as the snow fell to cover the Isle of Wight yesterday, so did the Delegated Decision notices issued by the Isle of Wight council.
No fewer than nine were issued by the council yesterday (see below). When the norm is around one or two a week, that’s an unusually-high concentration for a single day.
Delegated Decision notices are a mechanism which enable decisions can be made by councilors or council officer without public debate.
List of yesterday’s Delegated Decision notices
- A Strategic Framework For The Island’s Heritage (View)
- Funded Nursing Care Section 75, 2012 – 2014 (View)
- To Consider The Adoption Of The Isle Of Wight Council (Designated Loading Bays) Order No 3 2012 (View)
- Objections To The Isle Of Wight Council (Various Streets, Ryde) (Traffic Regulation) Order No 1 2012 (View)
- Integrated Transport / Local Sustainable Transport Fund Capital Programme 2013 / 2014 (View)
- Introduction of a Local Authority Mortgage Scheme/ First Time Buyer Fund (View)
- Local Assistance Scheme For People In Severe Financial Need (View)
- Disposal of Cowes Youth Centre and Adjacent Land (View)
- Proposed Sale Of The Former West Wight Middle School, Queens Road, Freshwater, Isle Of Wight – Approval Of Financial Offer (View)