Previously described by Schools Minister Lord Nash as an ‘exceptional’ school leader, new regional director for the South, Ben Parnell, will also be working with the Principal at Cowes Enterprise College.
Excluding education from lockdown and allowing the spread to continue "is dangerous" says National Education Union Assistant District Secretary, Peter Shreeve. He says, "Staff, young people, their families and wider communities at risk will need more than just resilience”
Conservative Isle of Wight councillor, Dave Stewart, says the Independent administration have been caught "playing the fiddle while Rome burns", but Leader, Jonathan Bacon claims it is "Cllr Stewart who is fiddling".
A variety of speakers will be presenting at the public meeting to discuss the financial future of the Isle of Wight on Saturday 18th June. All welcome.
Campaign for the Protection of Rural England on the Isle of Wight (CPRE IW) say "it's highly disappointing to see developers now attempting to destroy what remains of one of the Island’s few remaining dairy farms, separating Ryde from Nettlestone"
After being without a floating bridge for five months, angry residents and businesses intend to send a message to the Isle of Wight council later today (Monday) with a protest in East Cowes.