About one out of every 10,000 people are diagnosed with sarcoidosis, a chronic, sometimes fatal disease that is not commonly understood. This Isle of Wight patient helps us to understand more about it during Sarcoidosis Awareness Month.
- 70 per cent chance of South East heat wave this weekend: IWC issue warning 23, August 2019
- Ventnor Film Society’s new season of films from around the world 23, August 2019
- Isle of Wight tech company announces new CRM mapping software 23, August 2019
- Isle of Wight’s CHAMPS release third single from their long-awaited album 23, August 2019
- Isle of Wight council announce changes to Blue Badge parking qualifications 23, August 2019
- New rules introduced for parking at the Riverside Centre 23, August 2019
- Chance to explore archaeology inside, as Sts Thomas’ Newport Minster looks to unlock more secrets 23, August 2019
- Million Dollar Bash to recreate 1969 Greek-influenced stage 23, August 2019
- Isle of Wight GCSE Results: 100% pass rate at Priory School 23, August 2019
- Get your end of summer festival fix at The Downs Festival Bristol 22, August 2019
What readers say
See latest comments ...
Isle of Wight Events