Since the Coronavirus lock down meant having to close its doors to visitors to their galleries, cafe, workshops, theatre and music performances, Quay Arts in Newport have become busier than ever online.
Quay Arts Centre – which is run by the Steve Ross Charity – relies heavily on its commercial arm to support the activities of the arts hub, as well as the Kashmir Cafe tent at the Isle of Wight Festival (which has also been cancelled) so immediately launched a way for supporters to buy a gift voucher for use when they reopen.
The team have also launched a daily blog called [email protected], which is packed full of things to see and do.
A sample of what’s on offer included:
- HOMEART Activities for Children
- Throwback Thursdays with Quay Arts
- Upcycle Orchestra Fridays
- Visual Arts: All about past/current exhibitions!
- Live Events: music, theatre, comedy etc etc.
- How to donate or buy a Quay gift voucher
Show your support
Quay Arts needs our support more than ever, so please do what you can to help them during this very difficult time.