Ventnor Enhancement Fund has temporarily marked a labyrinth in the shape of a dinosaur on grass over the cliffs west of Ventnor, on the site of what was the Open Air Theatre.
- Love numbers? You’ll L O V E this detailed look at the election results 8, May 2021
- Richard Quigley’s win turns long-standing Conservative Cowes seat to Labour 8, May 2021
- Who won Isle of Wight council election 2021 8, May 2021
- Votes in 2021 Isle of Wight town, parish and community council election counted today 8, May 2021
- MP Seely asked for comment after IW Conservatives lose their majority at council 8, May 2021
- Conservatives lose majority in 2021 Isle of Wight council election 7, May 2021
- 2021 Isle of Wight council election: All ward results as they come in 7, May 2021
- Conservative leader, Dave Stewart, thinks he’s lost his IWC seat to his Green opponent 7, May 2021
- Votes for 39 wards could be recounted as misplaced papers found in postal ballots (updated) 7, May 2021
- Freemasons to mark NHS, Social Care and Frontline Workers’ Day with silence, clapping and flag funding 7, May 2021
What readers say
See latest comments ...