Ventnor Enhancement Fund has temporarily marked a labyrinth in the shape of a dinosaur on grass over the cliffs west of Ventnor, on the site of what was the Open Air Theatre.
- Locals furious after pallet Christmas trees removed from village: ‘Island Roads didn’t remove them’ says spokesperson 4, December 2020
- Mental Elf Challenge aims to raise importance of children’s mental health: Here’s how to get involved 4, December 2020
- One in four Isle of Wight children who completed survey don’t feel safe at school, but there’s good news too 4, December 2020
- Isle of Wight children’s safeguarding teams ‘busier than ever’ as families struggle being cooped up for months 4, December 2020
- Wightlink’s Fastcat ramps up to hourly service in the New Year: Increase in Yarmouth route too 4, December 2020
- Staff forgo their Christmas hamper in favour of money being donated to those who are struggling instead 4, December 2020
- Pupils consider good mental health with Advent Wellbeing Calendar competition 4, December 2020
- Town Council helps to make sure residents don’t go hungry 4, December 2020
- New e-Scooters travel almost 2,500 miles on the Isle of Wight in first week 4, December 2020
- Patients invited to virtual meeting about closure of Yarmouth GP Surgery 4, December 2020
What readers say
See latest comments ...