Dame Esther Rantzen reminds young people that whatever happens with their exam results, there will be plenty of opportunities for them to go on and succeed in their lives. We all have different strengths and qualities that make us who we are.
- Eye test leads to brain tumour diagnosis for 14-year-old Kayden: Fundraiser launched 18, August 2019
- Police searching for 69-year-old woman discover body 18, August 2019
- Jonathan Dodd: Late Night Line-Up against the wall 18, August 2019
- The Future Clinic launch a new series of chronic pain Webinars 17, August 2019
- Fat Earthers, Luna Tear and Wet Leg to raise the roof at The Rose 16, August 2019
- Isle of Wight drug misuse deaths double 16, August 2019
- Iconic powerboat race returns to the Isle of Wight for 59th year 16, August 2019
- Ofwat brands Southern Water’s wastewater infrastructure inadequate 16, August 2019
- Isle of Wight Council to dispose of vehicles of those who persistently evade parking fines (updated) 16, August 2019
- Isle of Wight cremation costs up 60 per cent since 2009 16, August 2019
What readers say
See latest comments ...
Isle of Wight Events